It is very important to read and understand our terms and conditions. It is essentially a contract between us (Parallèle Activities) and you (the client). We've kept this contract as simple as possible and while it's necessary to adhere to the points below, we're also prepared to be as flexible as possible to find an eventual solution that works for you.


Booking requests can be made using our website's booking form, by email or by telephone. Following your booking request, we will contact you by email with a defined time slot as well as a request for payment of a €50 deposit. Your booking will not be confirmed until payment has been made.

The price of all activities does not include lift passes, ski/snowboard equipment rental or insurance.

Cancellation policy

In the event of cancellation, we have the following policy:

  • Less than 48 hours notice: we cannot offer a refund.
  • Less than 14 days notice: a 50% refund will be offered.
  • Notice of more than 14 days: A refund of 90% of the amount received will be applied, the remaining 10% represents an administration fee to manage the booking and the refund process.*

*The administrative fee retained is €10.

Please note that the cancellation policy is used to protect instructors - as ski instructors we are all paid for the work we do, and when a lesson is canceled at short notice it is very difficult (even impossible) to obtain replacement work. As such, our cancellation policy does not leave the instructor without pay in the event of a late cancellation. We thank you for your understanding in this regard.

Events out of the control of Parallèle Activities
Ski and snowboard

Lessons do take place whatever the weather may be. Bad weather conditions are not considered a valid reason for canceling a lesson. Lessons cannot be rescheduled or refunded due to bad weather.

Lesson fees with Parallèle Activities will be refunded on a pro rata basis on the same day in the event of a complete 100% lift closure. However, it is extremely rare that the entire lift system is closed.


Unlike skiing, paragliding requires particularly favorable weather conditions in order to offer a flight in the best conditions. Taking this factor into account, the service cannot be guaranteed with certainty, and we could not be held responsible if, just before take off, the weather no longer allowed us to safely carry out the flight. This is why this service should only be paid in full after it has been performed. The 50 € deposit would also be refunded in full.

In the event of an accident or illness of the client, your holiday insurance contract or your personal insurance contract should cover the cost of your ski/snowboard lessons. We can provide all the details so that your insurance company has all the booking information.

Late arrivals

Clients are asked to be punctual at the meeting time and place to meet previously agreed upon. In case of late arrival at the meeting point, the instructor will wait 30 minutes maximum, if during that time the client has not contacted the instructor, then the latter will have to leave and the client will be liable for the full payment of the lesson. Any delay in relation to the start time of the lesson cannot be refunded or made up for at the end of the lesson.


There is no insurance included in the lesson fee. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they have taken out the appropriate insurance coverage, e.g. liability insurance, health insurance, accident and rescue insurance (compulsory for off-piste activities).


We decline all responsibility for any accident that may occur during a ski/snowboard lesson. Clients must have their own insurance, or it is recommended to take out accident insurance at the ticket office, when purchasing their ski pass. The ticketing insurance premium covers the reimbursement of the ski lift pass, ski lessons, equipment rental in the event of illness, accident or closure of the ski lifts.

Off-piste lessons

It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they are properly equipped for off-piste skiing, namely at a minimum; a transceiver, a shovel and an avalanche probe. We can organize the rental of avalanche safety equipment, if notified 24 hours before the lesson. If a client does not have the minimum required safety equipment, they will not be taken off-piste skiing. Make sure you have insurance to ski off-piste.